how to book a lavish prom limo
Here's your moment to turn heads and make a lifelong impression for Prom! Metro Detroit Limo has exotic party bus and sensational stretch limos that you and your friends are going to appreciate taking to this special event. Our Metro Detroit limousine and Prom Special Events team give help to all major counties (Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, Lenawee, and Oceana) in Southeast Michigan.
Our handcrafted how-to-guide will give you plethora of ideas to make sure that your prom night is a definite success.
1. Buy your prom tickets early. Nothing's worse than showing up last minute to buy you and your date's tickets and Prom being sold out.
2. Find your date to Prom. Whether it's your girlfriend, boyfriend, close friend, or a stranger you met the other day (although we hope you don't get that desperate). Make sure it's someone you know you can have a good time with.
3. Book your Prom limo early as well! During Prom season limos are in HIGH demand, just about everyone and their mom's are booking limousines and party buses left and right. Don't slip up or your friend group may not be too pleasant with you mishap if you were to ever not be able to book a limo.
4. Ladies, get that dream dress before your man get his tux. Nothing is worse than mismatched couples... you're like the purple cows of prom. Buy your dress early, get it fitted and hemmed so that come Prom day everything flows smoothly with no wardrobe malfunctions. (Nobody wants a Janet Jackson mishap on the dance floor. Seriously.)
Ladies all you'll have to worry about on Prom day is getting your hair and nails done. Sounds simple enough?
5. Follow those simple steps and you're on your way to a night that will go down in the books. Yes, it's really that simple! Come Prom day, Metro Detroit Limo will handle the rest, we promise. We'll be there 15 minutes early prior to the scheduled pick up time. Escort you to and from prom in a stylish, elegant, and unique limo.